At Qualicare Windsor, our Care Team is here to help people living with dementia and Alzheimer’s to remain independent at home. We help maintain a safe and comfortable environment so they can get the compassionate care they need—all while remaining in their own homes. We strive to provide a better quality of life for our patients and their families through comprehensive home-based care.
Facing Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia with Support
Our Care Team is familiar with the challenges of families dealing with Alzheimer’s or dementia. It can cause you to feel hopeless when you realize your loved one isn’t following a conversation, is hiding the fact that they can’t remember something, or even are struggling to complete a familiar task they’ve performed many times before.
At Qualicare Windsor, we define our quality care by the value of our Care Team’s actions and how they provide empathetic support for your loved one and the whole family. Let us provide peace of mind and offer your loved one the care they deserve.
Let Our Qualified Care Providers Help Your Family
Qualicare Windsor offers the compassionate care you and your loved one need. We’re here to help by providing comprehensive health care and support so you can focus on becoming a family again. Our highly trained Care Team will:
- Help with household chores and tasks
- Provide nutritious meals and help your loved one eat
- Adapt routines and activities as needed
- Soothe agitation and outbursts with established routines
- Offer mental stimulation through conversation and recreational activities
- Protect your loved one by creating a safe environment and preventing accidents
- Offer assistance with personal care activities, such as bathing, grooming, and toileting
Common Questions About Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease
Our Care team knows you probably have many questions if your loved one has been diagnosed with or is showing the signs of Alzheimer’s or dementia. Here are some of the common questions we are asked, as well as our answers: