Is Your Loved One Suffering from Heart Disease? | Qualicare Toronto South
Did you know that 9 out of 10 Canadians over the age of 20 have at least one risk factor for heart disease? Thats why the team of qualified in-home care providers at Qualicare ” Toronto South want to make sure you know the signs to look for when wondering if your loved one (or even yourself!) could be suffering from heart disease.
The Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
February is Heart Month! Therefore, theres no better time than now to bring up the signs of a heart attack, especially since heart disease usually doesnt appear until a heart attack signals that something is wrong.
Lets take a look at the signs associated with having a heart attack, such as:
- Feeling faint
- Weakness or a sensation of light-headedness
- Having a hard time catching your breath
- Feeling nauseous or vomiting
- Feeling very full or having indigestion
- Pain in the chest or an uncomfortable pressure in the chest
- Unusual pains in the back, shoulders, or neck
- An irregular heartbeat
If you or a loved one are experiencing one or more of these signs associated with a heart attack, dont wait. Call 911 immediately!
Dont Hesitate to Give Us a Call!
Did a recent heart attack or stroke make it difficult for your loved one to perform the normal tasks of daily living, including:
- Having a difficult time with bathing
- Simple hygiene tasks like combing hair and brushing teeth
- Difficultly getting dressed
- Hard time in making and eating meals
- Problems moving around the home safely
- Issues with medication management
Our qualified team of in-home care professionals are here to help make life easier on you and your loved one when helping with simple, daily tasks around the home.
Has your loved one been diagnosed with heart disease? Visit the Qualicare ” Toronto South website today to learn how our in-home care providers can help you in improving the quality of care your loved one receives while helping him or her through the process of recovering from a heart attack or stroke.