Senior transition services
Helping Clients Through Times of Transition
Here at Qualicare, we serve clients of all ages and who are experiencing all types of medical needs. Moving can be a difficult time in an individual’s life. Our experts are here to provide counsel and support with senior transitions.
This includes senior transitions to:
- Retirement homes/communities
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
- Smaller homes/condos/apartments
- Assisted transition to senior living facilities
Our nurse-managed services, provided by hand-selected caregivers, can be tailored to address a client’s move. We can make a plan to ensure that this transition is as smooth, positive, and non-traumatic as possible for your loved one, creating a strategy to ensure that he or she receives great continuity of care.
Nurse-Managed Oversight for Moves & Senior Transitions
We utilize our unique 360° Approach to make sure that our clients’ needs are properly assessed and their care plans include the best care. Our caregivers are chosen, placed, and oriented with intentionality, and every case is supervised by one of our highly qualified Nurse Managers. We focus on serving the family as a whole, ensuring that those involved have a voice and access to the resources they need.
Our transitional service plans include:
- Assessment of the prospective retirement home / nursing home / assisted living home
- Advocating for the client with the management of the institution
- Total safety check of the proposed residence
- Placement of caregivers to help the client through the downsizing and transition