The Qualicare Difference: Comprehensive Care Planning in Oceanside
With you every step of the way.
When someone you love is grappling with a serious illness or injury, or simply trying to adjust to the challenges of aging, the right care plan can make a world of difference for their comfort, quality of life, and peace of mind. At Qualicare North County San Diego, we provide comprehensive care planning in Oceanside and throughout the surrounding communities so you and your family don’t have to do this alone.
Creating a care plan can be a complicated process, one that’s often tinged with stress, anxiety, and guilt. But our Care Experts are here to listen. We have a dedicated team of care professionals who can review your needs and build a wide-ranging care plan that gives everyone in your family the support required.
Our Approach to Care Planning in Oceanside
Our care planning process begins when you call. Let us know what’s going on and what your family member is struggling with, what you’re worried about, and what kind of care you envision. Then we can arrange a full, no charge assessment with a Care Expert (usually a Registered Nurse), where we can learn more about your loved one and the rest of your family.
Our Care Expert will start forming a care plan using our unique 360° Approach. This includes the following areas of care:
- Daily Tasks & Household Management: We can provide day-to-day assistance by picking up groceries and medications, preparing meals, assisting with bathing and dressing, and generally being there to lend a hand.
- Specialized Health Care: If your relative has Alzheimer’s disease or another medical condition, we have care professionals who are trained to provide specialized care for unique health situations. This includes Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia Care, medication adherence and hospital discharge transition support.
- Companionship & Outings: This can be a very stressful and isolating time, which can further reduce their quality of life. We offer emotional care services to uplift our clients and reintroduce elements of joy through outings, companionship, and engaging activities.
- Family & Care Coordination: A serious illness, injury, or life change can affect everyone in the family, so we can offer support via respite care and aid for family caregivers and collaborative care planning, scheduling, and monitoring. We can also connect you with vital resources in your community and assist with the logistics of care, from working with health care professionals to finding other senior care services to fulfill the care needs we can’t meet.
Contact Qualicare North County San Diego Today
Call Qualicare North County San Diego at (760) 936-4000 to talk to a local Care Expert today. We provide custom care planning in Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, and the surrounding communities in San Diego County.
From now on, we've got your back.
Expert care planning starts with listening.
From our first conversation, you no longer have to figure it all out on your own. We’re proactively thinking about care planning for your loved one’s needs today and as they evolve in the future.
The most important part of the care planning process is taking the time to listen to your unique needs and getting a complete understanding of the whole situation. We’ll work with you to develop a custom plan that compassionately responds and adapts to your loved one’s needs for as long as you need us.
Each of our Care Experts has an extensive background in home or health care, and many are Registered Nurses. They play a part in every aspect of our 360° Approach, including the following roles:
- Leading the care planning process.
- Managing and updating the 360° Care Plan.
- Coordinating with caregiving staff and family members.
- Advocating for the client’s best interests and quality of life.
Care Experts have extensive backgrounds in home care, many as registered nurses, letting them coordinate local health practitioners for all your loved one's special needs.
A 360° Approach to care planning.
A solution for everything.
Qualicare’s 360° Approach ensures comprehensive care for every client. Whether your loved one needs help around the house, assistance taking a shower, or more complex or specialized care, our team can provide a solution that meets the gaps your family is struggling to fill. Every 360° Care Plan is developed and directed by a local Care Expert, addressing the client’s needs across four key areas of care.
Daily Tasks and Household Management
Our personal care services ensure your loved one can live safely in the home they know and love.
Specialized Health Care
From care specifically for chronic illness to transitioning back home after a hospital stay, our home health care offers the specialized care you need.
Companionship & Outings
We help your loved one combat loneliness through friendly conversation, outings, and general companionship.
Family Care Coordination
Navigating the healthcare system and coordinating medical care is easier with the trusted assistance of a Qualicare Care Expert.
Connect with your Care Expert today and get the help and guidance you deserve. Because, as life in your family evolves, we want to help you avoid strain on a relationship that, now more than ever, ought to be focused on enjoying time together.