Qualicare aims to keep you informed on general homecare and healthcare management information, including our own services. That’s why we’ve created this helpful resource page as a tool for you to access a comprehensive range of information and resources regarding home health, medical conditions, homecare, and more.
Start by reviewing Qualicare’s resources here:
- ALS Association – Researching a cure for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
- Alzheimer Association – Offers a variety of services and links to fundraising events.
- American Cancer Society – National, community-based organization of volunteers, whose mission is to eradicate cancer and enhance quality of life for cancer patients.
- National Kidney Foundation – Dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for those living with kidney disease.
- MedicAlert – Leading provider of emergency medical information services linked to customized medical bracelets, necklets, and watches.
- Mesothelioma Guide – Your trusted ally in the fight against asbestos-related cancer. Their mission is to guide mesothelioma patients to better care options.
- Mesothelioma Information – Informative resources on the signs, symptoms, and treatments for mesothelioma.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of America– Leader in finding a cure for multiple sclerosis (MS) and enabling people affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS) to enhance their quality of life.
Product & Service Resources
For more information on homecare, call us today at (888) 591-0017.