The Qualicare Difference: Comprehensive Care Planning in Newmarket
With you every step of the way.
Caregiving should be a team effort, but all too often this task falls to a few family members, or just a single family caregiver. At Qualicare Newmarket, our care planning services give local families the support they need to care for loved ones who are ill, injured, or facing age-related difficulties.
Whether you’re planning for the future or need immediate support, Qualicare Newmarket is here for you. Just give us a call to get started!
Our Approach to Care Planning in Newmarket
Care planning can involve everything from physical assistance to home management to coordinating medical treatments. It all depends on what your loved one needs to live more safely and comfortably, and how those needs change over time.
We can discuss all of this during an in-person assessment, where our Care Expert will ask about your relative’s routine and abilities, the support they currently receive, and where you feel there is a need to be filled.
Then, to account for all of your loved one’s care needs, we’ll use a wide-ranging 360° Approach that targets 4 distinct areas of care:
- Daily Tasks & Household Management. We can create a custom care plan that includes assistance with everyday activities and chores, from grocery shopping and meal preparation to bathing and getting dressed.
- Specialized Health Care. If your relative has specific care needs related to an illness, injury, or other health situation, we can arrange for specialized health care such as Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care, or hospital discharge support.
- Companionship & Outings. Concerned about your relative’s emotional well-being? Your Care Expert may recommend interesting outings, consistent companionship, and accompaniment to important appointments as part of your loved one’s care plan.
- Family & Care Coordination. Our care planning includes respite care and direct assistance for family caregivers. We can also help your family tap into community resources including dementia day programs and services from local government organizations. We also offer care consulting and advocacy services, and can connect you with other care providers in the area.
Speak to Your Local Care Expert Today
We are proud to offer assistance to families in Newmarket, Holland Landing, Aurora, Georgina, Bradford, King City, and throughout the surrounding areas.
To learn more about our care planning, call Qualicare Newmarket today at (289) 340-0295 to speak to a local Care Expert.
From now on, we've got your back.
Expert care planning starts with listening.
From our first conversation, you no longer have to figure it all out on your own. We’re proactively thinking about care planning for your loved one’s needs today and as they evolve in the future.
The most important part of the care planning process is taking the time to listen to your unique needs and getting a complete understanding of the whole situation. We’ll work with you to develop a custom plan that compassionately responds and adapts to your loved one’s needs for as long as you need us.
Each of our Care Experts has an extensive background in home or health care, and many are Registered Nurses. They play a part in every aspect of our 360° Approach, including the following roles:
- Leading the care planning process.
- Managing and updating the 360° Care Plan.
- Coordinating with caregiving staff and family members.
- Advocating for the client’s best interests and quality of life.
Care Experts have extensive backgrounds in home care, many as registered nurses, letting them coordinate local health practitioners for all your loved one's special needs.
A 360° Approach to care planning.
A solution for everything.
Qualicare’s 360° Approach ensures comprehensive care for every client. Whether your loved one needs help around the house, assistance taking a shower, or more complex or specialized care, our team can provide a solution that meets the gaps your family is struggling to fill. Every 360° Care Plan is developed and directed by a local Care Expert, addressing the client’s needs across four key areas of care.
Daily Tasks and Household Management
Our personal care services ensure your loved one can live safely in the home they know and love.
Specialized Health Care
From care specifically for chronic illness to transitioning back home after a hospital stay, our home health care offers the specialized care you need.
Companionship & Outings
We help your loved one combat loneliness through friendly conversation, outings, and general companionship.
Family Care Coordination
Navigating the healthcare system and coordinating medical care is easier with the trusted assistance of a Qualicare Care Expert.
Connect with your Care Expert today and get the help and guidance you deserve. Because, as life in your family evolves, we want to help you avoid strain on a relationship that, now more than ever, ought to be focused on enjoying time together.