“Qualicare changed everything. Mom loves her new companion, meanwhile Jack and I have peace of mind and more time to focus on the kids.”
Home Care & Senior Assistance Services for Every Need in Edmonton
Qualicare Edmonton South is your family’s partner for personalized home care.
At Qualicare Edmonton South, our goal is to help your family navigate the home care journey. Whether you’re a family caregiver feeling overwhelmed or are trying to understand a parent’s new diagnosis and its effects on the family, we can help. Our
At Qualicare Edmonton South, our goal is to help your family navigate the home care journey. Whether you’re a family caregiver feeling overwhelmed or are trying to understand a parent’s new diagnosis and its effects on the family, we can help. Our home care assistance helps families in the Edmonton area get support, compassionate care, and guidance.
Most of all, we want you to know you don’t have to do this alone. We can assist however you see fit. We can step in during a crisis or if needs change. We can also guide you through the care journey, so your family can get back to being a family. Our goal is your peace of mind.
When you contact Qualicare Edmonton South, you will immediately be connected with our Care Expert. Their job is to use their knowledge and expertise to make certain you feel confident and to ensure your loved one receives the best possible care.
We believe in a holistic approach to home care. That sensibility has made us a trusted resource for families in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Beaumont, and throughout the surrounding communities.
A Complete Approach to Home Care in Edmonton
At Qualicare Edmonton South, we always approach home care with a focus on listening. We want to hear your story and your goals for the future. Once we understand your everyday challenges, we can get to work creating a home care plan that meets all your needs.
The reason we start with listening is because every family is unique. And that’s how we design every home care plan too. Our Care Expert will collaborate with you to develop and refine a personalized plan designed to address and improve every facet of your loved one’s life.
Our care plans can incorporate any or all of the following components of our 360° Approach.
- Daily Tasks & Household Management. This is one of the most common forms of care we provide to families in Edmonton. This broad range of services includes everything from housekeeping and shopping to hygiene assistance and aid with daily living activities. We will always be there to ensure your loved one feels safe in his or her own home.
- Specialized Health Care. Specialized Health Care offers assistance with chronic care and medical needs. We provide care for dementia, Parkinson’s, ALS, MS, brain injury, illness recovery, and other needs. We also provide Palliative and End of Life Care.
- Family & Care Coordination. As part of our 360° Approach, we recognize the importance of supporting the entire family. We are your resource for Respite Care, referrals to other professionals, assistance in acquiring medical supplies or equipment, help navigating the insurance claims process, and any other support we can offer. When we can lift day-to-day concerns from your family, can enjoy yourselves as a family!
- Companionship & Outings. This service is designed to provide meaningful companionship and to keep spirits high. We’ll assist your loved one with getting to local events, taking a walk on a sunny day, or enjoying conversation over coffee. When we can make each day brighter than the last, then we have succeeded in actively engaging your loved one.
Whether you seek home care in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan or Beaumont; we are here for you. Complete care is one phone call away. Request a free home care consultation by contacting us today at (780) 423-9100!
Our Home Care Services
Whether your loved one needs help around the house or more specialized attention, our 360° Approach will provide a complete care solution.
Don’t face chronic illness alone
When a loved one is living with a chronic health condition, our home care providers and/or home nurses help clients and their families with daily care, assistance with therapies, and monitoring their general health and well-being. We can assist with:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Palliative & End-of-Life Care
- Cancer Care
- Brain Injury Care
- Parkinson’s Care
Helping your loved one live safely at home
For many seniors with limited strength or mobility, daily tasks are simply more difficult and time consuming than in previous years. With our Daily Tasks & Household Management assistance, our caregivers provide the support and assistance your loved one needs to live safely at home. We can help with:
- Bathing, Toileting, Dressing & Grooming
- Exercise Assistance & Wellness Monitoring
- Meal Planning, Grocery Shopping & Preparation
- Prescription Pickups & Medication Reminders
- Housekeeping & Laundry
One of the greatest challenges for seniors is the feeling of isolation. We can provide companionship and outings to help the ones you love remain engaged with family, friends, and their local community. This type of care enriches your loved one’s life, stimulates emotional and mental well-being, and makes everyday life more enjoyable. These activities can include:
- Conversation & Companionship
- Mindful Activities
- Appointment Assistance
- Leisure Outings
- Errand Service
Helping Guide Families Through Challenging Times
Family caregivers often find themselves overwhelmed; even burnt out. Receive guidance and support as you navigate the complex health care system or take a break with respite care. We understand you want the best for your loved one, but it’s a challenge to juggle your life while still providing the care they need. We can assist with:
- Family Caregiver Support & Respite Care
- Health System Navigation & Patient Advocacy
- Hospital to Home Transition
- Medical Care Coordination and Referrals
- Senior and Home Services Sourcing
You’ve got a lot of difficult decisions to make. Making this call shouldn’t be one of them.
The process is simple:
Find care near your loved one
Discuss your loved one’s needs with your local Care Expert.
Get a plan that works for your family.
After an initial consultation, we’ll recommend a custom care plan to meet your loved one’s specific needs.
Take a breath. Day or night, you’re never alone.
As part of your team, we’re proactively thinking about your loved one’s evolving needs.
We know that who cares for your loved one is a big decision.
When your family receives home care from Qualicare, you’re connected with one single point of contact — a local Care Expert who oversees the ongoing care of your loved one.
Care Experts have extensive backgrounds in home and/or health care, many as Registered Nurses. They’re experts in the local services and resources available in your loved one’s community and will coordinate a team of caregivers committed to providing exceptional, compassionate care.
Care Experts have extensive backgrounds in home and/or health care, many as registered nurses. Their expertise lets them coordinate a team of local health practitioners and caregivers to cover your loved one’s every possible need.
See how the 360° Approach works for Emma
Emma came to Qualicare worried her loss of mobility would keep her from the activities and people she loves. So we designed a 360° Care Plan to help Emma retain her independence. Thanks to Qualicare, Emma still happily tends roses at her local gardening club, and she hasn’t missed one of her granddaughter’s dance recitals.
Let them enjoy life safely at home.
You want your loved one to get the necessary, quality care they deserve and, beyond worrying about the risks of densely populated facilities, you want to honor your loved one’s wishes to remain at home. But, that feels like more than you can handle on your own.
We make it easy for you to take care of your loved one at home.
Qualicare Edmonton South
1178 Hollands Way NW,
Edmonton, AB, T6R 3S9
"Excellent service. Lovely young woman. Amazing care. I want her forever. I highly recommend qualicare to anyone and all my friends. I’m very happy!!!
Quality Care Across Edmonton
LOCATIONS NEAR YOUR SEARCH:
Don't see your area being serviced? Please call us as we may be able to accommodate locations outside of our service area map.
We're here to help.
Your loved one deserves the best.
We help you make sure they get it.
Your loved one’s care is coordinated by a certified and experienced Care Expert, so all bases are covered.
Your call will be answered any time, day or night, so you’re never, ever forced to make difficult decisions alone.
Let's customize a plan that compassionately caters to the unique needs of your loved one.