Personal Care Management
360 Care Management is a specialty service that Qualicare Burlington is proud to offer. This service provides the client with a dedicated Personal Care Manager (PCM) who would coordinate and manage the clients care completely to ensure each element of the client’s care is accounted for. The 360 Care Management service is an extremely effective way of providing comprehensive, individualized home health care.
Often, when family members are affected by illness or aging it can be a very overwhelming adjustment both physically and emotionally. We understand that trying to maintain all of your previous commitments and responsibilities can be stressful while trying to coordinate new activities such as new medical routines and more frequent doctors’ isits. Our Personal Care Manager (PCM) is there to help you every step of the way in any aspect of the clients care that you may need.
Qualicare’s Personal Care Managers (PCMs) provide families with the knowledge, guidance and support required in order to remain involved in the family members life in a more meaningful and caring way. The PCM will assist the family to coordinate all aspects of the client’s healthcare.
360 Care Management provides:
- 24/7 on-call support
- Personalized healthcare plan as per the client’s needs
- Consultations and ongoing healthcare support from your Personal Care Manager
- Creation and maintenance of a Healthcare Profile
- Visits by your Personal Care Manager as needed
- Accompaniment to doctor’s appointments and hospital visits
- Placement and supervision of home caregivers
- Regular detailed updates to family members
- Advocacy on behalf of the client
- Family guidance