Palliative Care At Home
Palliative care is a special kind of medical care for both patients and
their family facing life threatening illness.
At Qualicare, we can guide you through this journey together as our team offers compassionate palliative care to relieve stress and improve quality time for the family and their loved one. While we cannot change the situation, our experienced and compassionate staff are trained to help improve the quality of life, sometimes it could be a simple repositioning to ease the pain. Together, we can provide the best care for the patient and the family in a comfortable home environment.
With the leadership of our experienced staff, we believe we can help provide the best possible quality of life while maintaining our client’s dignity.
Palliative (End of Life) Care At Home
- Consistent, around the clock coordinated care
- Help navigate public health care system
- Ensuring patient’s dignity and comfort
- Frequent contact with family and friends
- Control of care and environment
- Progress through each successive stage of care at home while helping loved one adjust.
- More time to look after your emotional, spiritual and physical needs
- Have the comfort of being in own home
Qualicare's goal is simply to give back quality time to your loved one.