The Qualicare Difference: Comprehensive Care Planning in Burlington
We’re with you every step of the way.
Whether you’ve recently discovered that a loved one needs support at home, or you’ve reached your own limits as a family caregiver, Qualicare Burlington can help. We offer customized care planning in Burlington and the surrounding area to support our clients and their families, both through our in-home care options and by connecting clients with the right services in their area.
Our Care Experts are here to listen. Simply call and tell us about your loved one. Tell us what you’re worried about, and what you hope home care can do for your family. From there, we can schedule an assessment and, together, make a plan that fulfills your family’s needs.
Our Unique Approach to Care Planning in Burlington
At Qualicare Burlington, we use a comprehensive 360° Approach to care planning to ensure that we identify all of your loved one’s unique needs. As part of this approach, we focus on four key areas of care:
- Daily Tasks & Household Management. We’ll consider whether your relative needs help with everyday tasks like bathing, dressing, and cooking balanced meals.
- Specialized Health Care. During our assessment, we’ll look for signs your relative needs specialized health care to manage an illness or an injury. We have trained professionals who can provide Dementia Care and Alzheimer’s Care, and who can facilitate a smooth transition home from a hospital stay.
- Companionship & Outings. We can incorporate specific services to enhance your loved one’s quality of life on an emotional level as well as a physical one. This area of care includes stimulating activities and outings, as well as enjoyable conversation and support during appointments.
- Family & Care Coordination. We want to make sure your family has all the support they need to care for your relative. We’ll keep your family involved at every step, and can provide respite care for family caregivers, help you navigate the local health care system, and introduce you to useful services in your area.
Speak to a Local Care Expert Today
Whatever challenges your family may be facing, our Care Experts are here for you.
Call Qualicare Burlington today at (289) 787-0505 to learn more about our care planning in the Burlington area, or to schedule an assessment in Burlington, Oakville, Dundas, or another nearby town.
From now on, we've got your back.
Expert care planning starts with listening.
From our first conversation, you no longer have to figure it all out on your own. We’re proactively thinking about care planning for your loved one’s needs today and as they evolve in the future.
The most important part of the care planning process is taking the time to listen to your unique needs and getting a complete understanding of the whole situation. We’ll work with you to develop a custom plan that compassionately responds and adapts to your loved one’s needs for as long as you need us.
Each of our Care Experts has an extensive background in home or health care, and many are Registered Nurses. They play a part in every aspect of our 360° Approach, including the following roles:
- Leading the care planning process.
- Managing and updating the 360° Care Plan.
- Coordinating with caregiving staff and family members.
- Advocating for the client’s best interests and quality of life.
Care Experts have extensive backgrounds in home care, many as registered nurses, letting them coordinate local health practitioners for all your loved one's special needs.
A 360° Approach to care planning.
A solution for everything.
Qualicare’s 360° Approach ensures comprehensive care for every client. Whether your loved one needs help around the house, assistance taking a shower, or more complex or specialized care, our team can provide a solution that meets the gaps your family is struggling to fill. Every 360° Care Plan is developed and directed by a local Care Expert, addressing the client’s needs across four key areas of care.
Daily Tasks and Household Management
Our personal care services ensure your loved one can live safely in the home they know and love.
Specialized Health Care
From care specifically for chronic illness to transitioning back home after a hospital stay, our home health care offers the specialized care you need.
Companionship & Outings
We help your loved one combat loneliness through friendly conversation, outings, and general companionship.
Family Care Coordination
Navigating the healthcare system and coordinating medical care is easier with the trusted assistance of a Qualicare Care Expert.
Connect with your Care Expert today and get the help and guidance you deserve. Because, as life in your family evolves, we want to help you avoid strain on a relationship that, now more than ever, ought to be focused on enjoying time together.