Throughout our years caring for the ALS community, we have assembled a
wide variety of material. This material is assembled in this dedicated
section of the ALS Insights program. In it, you will find practical information
and more stories. In particular, we recommend that you look through
Funias Story. These gems come from the exceptional mind of a woman who was driven to
share her insights with the world before ALS completely captured her.
Choose one of the following topics below to learn more:
- What is ALS?
- Who is Lou Gehrig?
- Helping an ALS Patient Communicate
- Nutrition and Feeding for ALS Patients
- Hygiene and Skin Care for ALS Patients
- Respiratory Homecare for ALS Patients
- Video: How a Family Handles ALS
- Funia’s Story – Introduction
- Funia’s Story – On Her Husband
- Funia’s Story – On Her Caregiver
- Funia’s Story – On Being Bedridden
- Funia’s Story – On Getting Outside
- Funia’s Story – On Keeping Silent
- Funia’s Story – Who is “She”