So what does becoming a Qualicare Caregiver mean for you?
- Flexibility with your Schedule.
- Competitive Wages.
- A Positive Working Environment that welcomes your Ideas.
- Recognition & Rewards for Great Work.
- Skills Development Opportunities.
- Supportive and Inspiring Colleagues.
- Referral Bonuses
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Accompany clients on outings
- Shopping and errands
- Medication Reminders
- Ambulation and transporting of clients
- Provide companionship to clients
- Ability to follow care plan
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required
- Certified in CPR
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Current Police Record Check or Vulnerable Sector Screen or be willing to obtain one
- Ability to travel over North York
- Access to internet/mobile phone
- Recommended but not necessary: PSW Certificate (Foreign trained nurses welcomed)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Empathy for the needs of the client.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to treat clients, staff and the public with courtesy respect.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you are prepared to make a difference, submit your application today.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.