CUSTOM SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Many issues arise when you find yourself trying to navigate through the complexities of the healthcare system. Our suggested topics include tips on being properly prepared to address this important issue. These are free, one-hour informational and educational sessions.
Helping Aging Parents:
- Helping parents stay independent at home
- The importance of caring and having quality time
- Benefiting from expert care
Navigating the Healthcare System:
- Don’t wait six months for five ineffective minutes with the specialist
- Getting out of hospital the successful way
- Healthcare coordination
Developing A Healthcare Strategy:
- Holistic approach to healthcare - looking at the whole picture
- “Caring for” your loved one vs. “giving care to” your loved one
- Having everything in its place and the next steps
- Acheiving optimal health and wellnes to live life with joy
- Eliminating anger, sadness, worry, hopelessness or depression
- Reaching improved levels of harmony, love for self and tranquility
Our dynamic and informative speaker, Andrea Nathanson, co-founder of Qualicare, is a registered nurse with over 29 years experience, specializing in advocating for patients and family members who are faced with aging, illness or even death. Her experience has given her a passionate and peaceful perspective of how people feel as they face challenging medical events. Her provocative and informative sessions, will provide options that will help participants have more control over their healthcare.
Contact us if you would be interested in having Andrea speak at your event.
Andrea has also just published a book "Margie's Gentle Journey" which is a moving account of her experiences providing end-of-life support to a very special lady. She is available to talk about the book and the topic "Seeing Life's Challenges As Opportuntities". Click here for more information.